Thursday, March 8, 2018

layered stamps

Layering stamps are all the rage these days and We R Memory Keepers has some very cool designs and a VERY clever way to line up the images! For my assignment, I had fun playing with this layered rose image. Unusual color choices for me, but it was fun to use colors inspired by my patterned papers. Visit the We R Memory Keepers blog for more details.

Sincerely Yours,
P.S. Sorry it has been quiet around here again. I traveled to Cincinnati for Papertrey's Anniversary release party three weeks ago. Two weeks ago my husband and I took a trip for his work. We subsequently got ill on our amazing trip and spent the time sleeping with fevers and coughs. Then last week my son had his championship swim meet for the short course season and we were on the road for four more days. Its been a long month my friends. We are almost healthy again. But you can imagine the disaster of everything in the house and in our schedule. Things will get back to normal soon! Here is to an awesome spring break for everyone!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...